Wednesday 5 May 2010

All CLOGGED up!

Now is it just me, or like me, do you want to be able to purchase every pair of fabulous cloggs you see!? Hopefully you will realise that I am not talking about the famous wooden-block toed cloggs from Amsterdam, but the beautiful, stylishly irresistable ones from the high street which are being splashed about everywhere this season. God I love them, I am having real trouble trying to decide which ones to get and whether my money really should be better off spent on a well deserved, rather desperately needed new pair of gym trainers..? Mmm, running...or strutting in my gorgeous new cloggs?? Such a hard choice to make! I will let you know how that pans out...

Now please pay attention people! Our new stock is about to arrive any day now, and I am getting increasingly worried that if you havent already ordered your new style of WW for your summer festival, you may be a little disappointed. GET THEM ORDERED or you could miss out and have to wear some awful flat thing with the same design on as EVERYONE else on the campsite...NOT a good look! Dont say I didnt warn you ;)

Speak soon

Lx

Indie rock n sole baby x

No comments:

Post a Comment