Friday 16 July 2010

Wide Calf wonders

Fri, Jul 16th 2010

Hello fellow WedgeWellingtons!

We have decided to give our wonderful Curve (wide calf) range a proper introduction to the WedgeWelly family and have them christened (as we do) by welcoming them with a launch party! We will show our full range to all invited at Lazaat on the 16 September where we will sing, dance and drink champagne to say hello to the new lovelies. Always an excuse to throw a good party :)

I have to say I am loving Mark Ronsons new song at the moment Bang Bang Bang! If you havent heard it yet, check it out on spotify.com. Its class...Go RONSON! Lovely.

Anyway, we digress...I will soon be designing the new collection which I am really excited about :)) There will be a splash of red, a spray of love and of course, the good ol' timeless prints. Its going to be fresh, funky, all in all, a fun new selection for the Boutique.

Happy shopping!

Luv Laura

Show me the puddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment